Send us a “Snapshot”! This is an easy and quick way to help our Street Team keep Downtown clean and safe. If you have something to report, take a photo and text it to 805-258-1902. It’s fast, it’s free and it will get results.
See graffiti on a wall? Paint splatter on the sidewalk? Debris in the street? Send a Snapshot! Remember, our service area is limited to the core of Downtown Ventura. You’ll receive a text reply, and before-and-after photos to show progress.
- DVP offices | 641-1090 – for all general questions and concerns
- Police emergency | 911 – for emergency purposes only
- Police non-emergency | 805-650-8010 – for non-emergencies and information
- Graffiti Hotline | 654-7805 – for graffiti on any surface throughout town
- Southern California Edison | 800-611-1911 – for street lighting and electricity related issues
- Southern California Gas | 800-427-2200 – for natural gas-related concerns
- Shopping Cart Retrieval | 800-252-4613 – for shopping carts off premises
- Sign Ordinance | Veronica Ledesma, 654-7725 – for violations of downtown sign ordinance
- Unsafe Housing, Health & Safety Code Violations (Anonymous) | 658-4711 – for anything that appears to be unsafe or unhealthy regarding housing