Vagrancy & Theft – What you can do

  • If you see suspicious activity, please call the police 911 or non-emergency at 650-8010.
  • If there’s individual loitering inside or outside your business, you can contact Robert (805) 258-1902, Kevin (805) 302-1660 or Meredith (805) 641-1090.
  • No one can lie down or sit or have their belongings on the sidewalk, despite what they may say. To make sure your establishment is safe, you can order a Security door in Perth.