Join us for Ventura’s 4th of July Street Fair!
Ventura’s 4th of July Street Fair continues its proud 42 year-old tradition on Tuesday, July 4, 2017 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. in Ventura’s Downtown Cultural District. “Sea to Shining Sea” is this year’s theme..
The Independence Day event regularly draws 30,000 residents and visitors. This showcase of handmade arts and crafts by more than 300 artisans stretches along 6 blocks of Main Street from Fir Street to Mission Park.
- Enjoy savory foods from many booths sponsored by local organizations and businesses and live entertainment on several stages along Main Street (see Entertainment Lineup below).
- Kids Zone: At Mission Park kids can enjoy rides and inflatables and visit a Ventura Fire Department fire engine.
- Pushem Pullem Parade: Children and adults and their bicycles and little red wagonsare invited to dress up for the Pushem-Pullem Parade sponsored by the Ventura East Rotary Club. The parade assembles at Cemetery Park (Main and Crimea) at 9:30 a.m. and begins to parade down Main Street at 10 a.m. Participants receive a free commemorative button while supplies last. Dress up in your favorite patriotic attire.
- The Rotary Club of Ventura’s Fireworks Show and Family Picnic at Ventura College: Tickets can be purchased at the 4th of July Street Fair Information Booth from 11 am- 2 pm on July 4. For more information, see The Rotary Club of Ventura’s website.
We are no longer accepting vendors for the 2017 Street Fair.
Please check back in December for information
on the 2018 Street Fair
FIR STREET STAGE
- 10:00–10:20am Barranca Vista Dancers
- 10:30–11:00am Rubicon Theater
- 11:15–11:45am Channel Aire Chorus
- 12:00–1:00pm Got Rhythm Dance & Performing Arts Center
- 1:15–1:45pm Channel Islands Harmony Chorus
- 2:30–4:30pm Pier 101
CALIFORNIA STREET STAGE
- 10:00am-1:45pm Benise
- 2:30-4:30pm Raised on Vinyl
PALM STREET STAGE
- 10:00am-12:00pm Ryhthm 805
- 12:30-1:30pm Rin Kon Tiki
- 2:00-4:00pm Big Adventure
OAK STREET STAGE
- 10:30am-4:00pm Leif Engeswick
- 11:00am-3:00pm Iron Mountain Boys
Parking & Shuttle
Park for free in the downtown parking structure, lots or Ventura County Government Center (VCGC) where a free shuttle runs to the street fair every 30 minutes (no pets, except for service animals, or smoking allowed) between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. The last shuttle leaves the Street Fair for the VCGC at 5 p.m.
Directions to shuttle station: Off NB 101: Exit Victoria, turn right. Off SB 101: Exit Victoria, turn left at Valentine Road and then left at Victoria Avenue. Off WB 126: Exit Victoria, turn left.