Ventura Music Week is not until June 6-15 this year, but the steering committee would like to get you registered now as an official Music Week destination. The cost to register is $100. These funds pay for permit fees, advertising and promotions, printing, website, etc. The steering committee is made up entirely of volunteers.
Click here to register online. Credit card payments can be made to a secure PayPal account, once you submit your information. We also will happily accept checks. Please make them out to DVO with Music Week on the memo line, and mail to PO Box 1414, Ventura, CA 93002, and include your name.
Important Dates to Remember:
– Deadline for vendor applications is Friday, May 2nd.
– All line-ups and highlighted event submissions must be turned in by Friday, May 9th.
– Music lineup submission for calendar must be submitted by Friday, May 23rd.
- What you get for registering as an official venue:
- An official Music Week destination, signified by a Music Week listing.
- This leads to increased traffic at your location!
- You get a venue page on the website.
- You receive copies of the poster to help promote the weeklong event.
- Your venue is featured in our Music Week campaign (this also could include radio interviews, social media callouts, etc.)
- You can host a special activity at your venue that will be promoted. Your musicians will be listed on the Music Week Line Up.
- You get the pride and satisfaction of supporting one of Ventura’s emerging events aimed at introducing and connecting music fans with the musicians and venues who continue to drive our local music forward, as well as the industry that supports it.